Tuesday, June 1

A Memorable Memorial Day

Start the day at the beach, our favorite beach, Cresent Beach:
It is just this beautiful little beach! I swear the water is more blue...

Tyson played with the kids...


I stared at this while tanning my WHITE legs!


The twins played in the sand...

Tyson got tubed... and I still laid on the beach!



Then Tyson took the twins out for a spin...


We went to Grandma and Grandpa's house. Had an amazing time with Brooke...
The twins faces crack me up, but I don't know who was having more fun, them or the Brooke and Tyson.

Then came the food...



And you gotta love walking barefoot in the grass! Bring it on, Summer!
Happy Memorial Day!

3 love notes:

Emily said...

starting to get really jealous of your beach posts, i think i actually shed a couple tears over your post at mothers beach(spent many of days there with my grandma), the beach is the best, and glad you get to experience it! oh and i am jealous of the think wonderful California grass not this yucky prickly, red ant filled grass we have here-okay done being jealous i will just live vicariously through your beach filled summer

Taylors said...

That does looks like a nice beach. Even better that it doesnt look crowded! I just love summer!!!

RaeAnn said...

Can we go there when we come to visit? Which, by the way, would be the first week of August. Good time for you guys? Jen and Chris are coming too! And of course Matthew!!
Looks like loads of fun!!
Love you!!