Tuesday, June 29

Flat Stanley


This book is a little old for my 3 year olds, but the activity is fun! I have always loved this book, and we got it free from Borders for doing their summer reading program! (Thanks Kristyn!)

This day the teacher in my seeped out! We made a Flat Merrick and a Flat Berkleigh, and they were shipped off to their first destination. Don't feel safe! They might want to come and stay at your house!
Tutorial here for flat Berkleigh and Merrick.

I love Flat Berkleigh's zebra shoes!

We colored some pictures for Grandma and Grandpa...

We folded them up, stuck them in the envelopes, stamped them...

and sent them to Grandma and Grandpa!

They are excited to see what fun adventures Flat Merrick and Flat Berkleigh go on!



8 love notes:

Jenny said...

this summer I hope to accomplish at least one of these cute activities. reading your blog makes me tired though...

ecuakim said...

How darling, Jen! What a great idea. Oh and I love Merrick's tshirt; he and Clark are twinners. :)

Brooke Morgan said...

i love how berkleigh has her hands on her hips in the first picture. your kids are darling.

RaeAnn said...

Can you just fold up Merrick and Berkleigh in a box and send them!!! That would be so fun!!! Flat M and B will be fun too... we just have to wait until August to see the real thing!!!
Love ya!!

Kristyn said...

I'm laughing right now cuz i'd totally forgotten about the free books. Thanks for the reminder! I just printed off the sheet.

Jen, you are so creative with all of this. Way to go, mamacita!

Emily C said...

cute cute cute. your dolls are stinkin cute.

wanna go to zoo next week? any books you can tie into that? i need to get some use out of my pass!! hahaha

Unknown said...

Dana Murphy told me about this blog! It is awesome. I feel like I know all of you again, and I love what you are doing. Thanks for sharing. Your creativity is refreshing and inspiring.
Love,
Betsy Haberman

Megan said...

Where are they now? Will they make an appearance in Utah soon???