Tuesday, April 20

Loving the Earth lots & lots this Week



To commemorate Earth Day, I decided to take this week to learn about the Earth, appreciate it, and help keep it clean.

MONDAY:
We woke up and went on a walk around our neighborhood to look at all the beautiful things we could find! The twins had fun. We found some cool things...

like this spider web with dew all over it.

Merrick and Berkleigh asked if the spider took a bath... sure kids!

Some awesome flowers and plant seeds!

We found beautiful red roses, with baby buds starting to pop out!

An awesome pinecone...


We found this busy bee pollinating.

Here is our collection from the day.
Stay tuned for days 2-7!

1 love notes:

Kristyn said...

Hey Jen! Just saw your comment (I know, little eager to answer maybe?) but YES, I would def recommend the 50mm lens. The downside is it doesn't zoom, but other than that I love it. It's the perfect portrait lens, and I love a good cropped shot more and more now. After using the 18-55mm lens for a little while, I can really tell a difference (I don't if ours is older or what but it's not nearly as sharp as I'd like) and we're planning on buying another 50mm in the future, hopefully soon. And the best part is the lens is dirt cheap (as far as lenses go). Hope you have fun with it!