Friday, February 5

the decor

I am signing off for the weekend. Girls Trip '10 is almost underway. I am off to the airport to fly.all.alone... to San Francisco to hang with my girls. Can't wait.

Before I sign off, here are the craft projects I have been up to the past couple weeks...
Notice they are all made out of felt. I LOVE FELT! :)

So I have been crafting it up for a little while, trying to dwindle my project pile, but also check off some more to do's on my craft blog...

Here are a few...

Put up Valentine's decorations. CHECK


Make Valentine's banner with my new Cricut cartridge. CHECK


Make a LOVE pillow with my new Cricut cartridge. CHECK

(I love when creativity comes out of necessity. I NEEDED to get rid of the tan felt. B.A.D. It was left over from my advent calendar, and it was just taking up room, so I decided to make a pillow. I didn't buy one thing! That is my kind of craft project.)

Finish our envelopes for us to write love notes to each other. CHECK
(inspired by PBK)




Finish my St. Patrick's Day wreath. CHECK

(Doesn't it look like clovers? I love it!)
Tutorial seen here.

Ta ta until Monday!

4 love notes:

Josh and Laura said...

Holy cow. Love it all. The St. Patrick's Day wreath is so rad! Let's paint when you get back and things slow down. Mon and Wed mornings work for me, too.

RaeAnn said...

I love all of your way cute stuff!!!
Can't wait to see it (you) all in person!!! Your fortune cookies look so professional!!! Where did you come up with such a great idea!!!
Love you!!!

Chelsea said...

Have I ever mentioned how much I love that you decorate your bookcase with each season? You are SO creative!

Emily C said...

"LOVE" the pillow. :)