Monday, August 10

49: Chillaxin'

I knew I would be tired today. In my schedule of August days, this one is the most relaxing... I was smart to put this day after driving 13 hours. Today was fun and very chill...

Remember this post. Well we recreated it with a twist... cookies and a movie, "Da junda book".



This is the first picture when they both looked at the camera and said cheese.. the world of photography is changing now that they will smile for the camera. I won't have to work so hard!

Jungle Book in our fort...


Takin' a small peek...


mmm...cookies and milk



We mailed off for something today for a future fun day... can't wait for it to come! 


Come quickly... we are waiting patiently!


1 love notes:

The Polson Family said...

It's good to know you chilax sometimes. Makes me feel better about my lazy days!!!! We're potty training but hopefully we're ready to play by Thurs or Fri but definately by Monday for a little D-land action!!!!