Sunday, August 24

M.I.A

We have been missing in action because August has been a CRAZY month!
First my friend Emily came for a couple days, then my family came for a week, and the day my family left, we left for Lake Powell for a glorious week of floating, eating, and wake boarding.

Here is a photo documentary of our fun with the fam.
The girls at Wicked. It was so fun to see it a second time. 
I loved it just as much the second time.

Berkleigh and grandma waiting to get on Mr. Toad's Wild Ride at Disneyland.



When my brother was little, he was chosen to actually pull the sword out of the stone. He was trying to help Merrick do the same thing.


Chris and Jen with the twins. Aren't they all good looking.


Full of life at the beginning of our Disney adventure! You should of seen us at 10 when we left. The twins were SOO good while we were there. I was so impressed by them. They were probably good because if they cried, grandma and grandpa got them out of their stroller. :)


On the carousel with grandpa. My parents also took them on some kiddie rides so I could ride a big kid ride with Chris and Jen.

We also went to the beach, had a bonfire, went shopping, and played games till the wee hours of the morning. It was a blast.
 Thanks for coming guys!

7 love notes:

Amy said...

We are so glad you guys are home! Mike is super jealous of your Powell trip!! Sure you are ready for d-land again on Wednesday? :) We need to work on our little project too! See you Wednesday!

Jenny said...

i was starting to wonder if you were dead!

Jess said...

I was wondering the same thing. Berkleigh's face in the pic with your mom is priceless. (Her hair is adorable in pig tails).

tiff said...

Awesome August, Jen! August is Jake's busiest month, so I star as the single mom most of the time. That's why I'm so glad that it's almost September!!!!

The Polson Family said...

So glad we're all home. We are ready to play and play. Talk to you soon. P.S. If you feel the need to see Wicked again, I'd voluteer to go with you.

Jen said...

It was so fun to come. I wish we could have a week together every other month.

Emily said...

sounds like the best month ever!! can't wiat to see you in oct for a girls weekend!!