Saturday, March 15

Cherubs and Cranes

My friend Jenny got me in the mood to do a little Spring Cleaning. We cleaned out our storage closet, our bookshelves, Tyson's desk, and the baby clothes. We found SO much to sell at our garage sale... are we still doing that Chelsea?

While we were cleaning, we found some pictures of Tyson and I as babies... Who do the twins look like? That question will be answered....by you.  I have my thought and Tyson has his! We will be out and one person will say that B looks like me, and M looks like Tys, and then 2 minutes later, someone else will come by and say the EXACT opposite. Give us your opinions now that you have seen pictures of Tyson and I as babies.

Tyson and Merrick




Jen and Berkleigh
(I got really clean by the way.)

Tyson and Berkleigh


Jen and Merrick



I also found these pictures... If you remember THIS post. I memorialized a silver bullet from our past. This is the poor Volvo who was the subject of a wish Tyson had...a crane fell on it. Here are the pictures.

11 love notes:

Emily said...

It's so funny how they can both look like both of you at differnet times. I still think B looks like Chris. The picture of B in her cowboy boots is to die for!! I can't wait to see you Wednesday hopefully I get a flight out because I'm flying stand-by and it's Spring Break here so flights are really full...cross your fingers for me!

Jenny said...

okay so i studied these really hard and i think both the twins are actually a good mix! i still learn toward B is you and M is tyson though.

i'm glad someone spring cleaned today because i hardly got any cleaning done! the tiniest of sore throats is killing my spring clean fever. weak.

gwen said...

Aren't genetics amazing?? From the pictures I have always thought that Merrick looks just like you! But seeing your husband's baby pictures, I see some of him in there too! You can definately see you both in both of them.

Anonymous said...

I think Merrick has Jen's dimples and Berkleigh has Jen's eyes and cheekbones. And the other features must belong to Tyson!

Anonymous said...

Also I think Merrick has Tyson's adventurous/daredevil streak.

wattlesfamilycaos said...

OK I was sold on the first 2 sets of pictures- Merrick and Tyson, and Jen and Berk, but then the last 4 pictures threw me for a loop! All I have to say is they are 2 way cute babies who take after 2 way cute parents!

Amy said...

crap! I was signed in to the wrong account! The last comment was from me (even though we are the only Wattle you prob know) but just in case :) :)

Brianna and Tyson Smith said...

Tyson in the first pic looks like Berkleigh. Tyson in the second pic looks like Berkleigh. Jen in the first pic looks like Merrick and Jen in the second pic looks like a mix of both ( more of Berkleigh) Confused? In the long run, Berkleigh looks like Tyson and Merrick looks like Jen

Brianna and Tyson Smith said...

ok wait! The last pic of Jen and cowgirl Berk look so much alike!

Jon and Becky said...

Before I scrolled down I actually thought the first picture of Tyson was a picture of Merrick that you had doctored to look old. Wow. I think the boys are alike but man, I think you girls look EXACTLY the same! At least Tyson doesn't have to worry about the milkman.

Emily said...

Where's your Merrick monday picture that you promised to be so good?? I'm waiting....I'm also waiting to get on a flight, didn't get the flight tonight,hopefully tomorrow...? :(