Monday, March 10

My Accomplishments

Here is the moment of truth...

0. Enjoyed my kids... ALWAYS!
Yes even if they are like this I enjoy them.
What a smile!


2. Put Clothes away from trip! ... Check!

3. Get Gas .. Ugg! Check! ( We get a gas guzzler when gas has almost reached the $4 mark. What timing!)
Thank goodness for this place! It is a pain to wait in this line, but I was on the phone with my good friend Emily!
4. Vacuum up/downstairs...Check!

5. Do YW Slideshow...Check!


7. Work on Blog Book...Check! ( I did a couple pages.)

8. Get to the park today...Not today (But Tyson came home early and took the kids for a run!)

9. Fix Kitchen lights...(Tyson did that for me!)

And we decided to save the planet 1 light bulb at a time with these bad boys!



So Tyson got all handyman"ish" and decided to change the lights in the hall that have been out since we moved in. :) In the process the glass light fixture fell down the stairs and came to a sticky end on the linoleum, and broke a chair! I hope we don't have to change anymore lightbulbs anytime soon...I don't want anything else to break! :)

10. Take books back to the library...Check!

11. Tidy downstairs...Check!

12. Take pilgramege to Target to buy more sippy cups, oatmeal, bananas, and milk...Check!

13. Work on onesie projects...Check!


I also made a yummy dinner...which doesn't always happen. (Well yummy I always do, but actually cooking...is less frequent.) Go here to see what I made! (That was my first link!)

7 love notes:

Jenny said...

wow nice work! i thought that was your list for the week and you finished it all in one day! geeze.

The Polson Family said...

You are crazy amazing. If I got that much done in a week it would be a success. Maybe I'd feel better if I made a list and checked things off. You had an extremely productive day and I love, love, love the onesies. You'll have to show me how. So fun to see you last weekend. We are so anxious for tomorrow and the results. Keeping our fingers crossed.

Kristyn said...

Jen, way to go on a super productive day! Don't you just love days like that? I love being super busy.

I have to tell you that after watching your chicken video of Berk's legs bouncing, I tried it on Thacks and it worked! Not the leg part, but eating! He just laughed and smiled and kind of danced to it, and ate a ton of stuff he hadn't eaten in a long time. Apparently, my old songs and dancing were not working anymore and I needed some new material, so thanks!

P.S. I don't sew, but if I did, I'm stealing your idea for the monogram paisley onesies. I hope that's okay. How creative are you?! You have to tell me, did you just hand stitch them?

Ashleigh said...

You will like those light bulbs! I just started using them too, and they are brighter than the regular ones, and I save money on my electric bill...and your saving the world. :)
Hey, at your company, Bay B Boutique, do you sell those onesies designs??

Jen said...

I don't think I have ever gotten that much done in one day...and I don't have two kids to look after. I am so amazed. I also love the onesies.

Amy said...

You should make this a tag so I can buckle down and get all my to-do list done! I don't think I have as many things as you had though! You are a SUPER Mom!! I might just have to steal this idea!!

Emily said...

Merricks dimples are to die for!!! The girls are going to go crazy over them. The oneies are to die for, will you bring one so I can see how you make them because I want to copy you-I want to be you(productive like you)I saw one on etsy that was a hamburger-really cute!! Anyways can't wait to see you next week. :)