Monday, March 10

To Do


I have an ENORMOUS to do list today! I was talking to a friend last night who said all her big projects keep sliding down the list. My big projects do that too! So I decided if I put it on the blog, I would have more motivation to get it done today, or if it is really BIG by the end of this week!

0. Enjoy my kids. :) Always on top of the list!

The rest of these can be done during naps. I am blessed to have kids that take such long naps that some of these can get done in the 5 hours they sleep during the day. (2 1/2 morning nap, 2 1/2 afternoon nap) Watch them not sleep today. :)
1. Do Taxes (That is a big one that is slipping. I usually get it done so early, and then I have our refund check back before most people have done their taxes, but this year is different. :)
2. Put away clothes from our trip.
3. Get Gas
4. Vacuum up/down stairs
5. DO YW video for New Beginnings
6. Finish 2 of the twins videos
7. Work on Blog Book
8. Get to the park today
9. Fix Kitchen lights
11. Take books back to library
12. Tidy downstairs
13. Take pilgramege to Target to buy more sippy cups. (I hate washing the same two.), oatmeal, bananas, and milk.
14. Work on onesie projects.
15. Make nursing cover for girl who ordered one.

I know this is a big list! But I thought I should write down everything I need to do, and the small things I can get done today, and the big things I can start working on and try and finish before the end of the week! Can I do it? I will post again later tonight with my accomplishments.

3 love notes:

Jenny said...

yeah you can do it! i think (after this morning) i am going to ban myself from the internet for the rest of the day and see if that helps.

that picture on my blog is a mess up. i tried to upload a new picture there but i didn't click "shrink to fit" so it is ginormous! after that it wouldn't upload again so i just left it last night and went to bed. i don't get how people get bigger pictures on the side.

melissa said...

wow-i guess you deserve good sleepers with twins, but i can barely get my girl (11months) to take 2 1-hour naps during the day. sometimes only one nap, sometimes only each 30-45 minutes. hope you were successful!

Chelsea said...

WOW! I hope you got everything done! You are one busy Mommy!