Sunday, January 6

When You're the Best of Friends

I love taking pictures of the twins when they are playing with each other. In all of these pictures if they were videos, you would hear them babbling to each other. It is SOO cute! A Little Pillow Talk!
Waiting for mom to get them out of bed...and apparently they were very hungry.
Climbing the stairs...Thanks Grandma Jackie for teaching them to come down!
Baby Einstein brainwashing...


Ridem' Cowkids! (My grandpa made me this rocking horse 28 years ago.)
Taking a bath...
We can climb the stairs all by ourselves!!!
We hate rainy days! ( Do you like the little poop stain on Berk's pjs...sometimes it take me awhile to change diapers. Hey they cost a lot!)
Our little bears!

10 love notes:

Chelsea said...

That is so adorable! They really are so cute together, I love the little bear outfits...SO CUTE!

Jenny said...

i love how they followed each other around the house and played together over here on friday. i wonder what they say to each other-seeing babies babbling together always makes me think of that show Rugrats

Clint said...

I cannot believe how big and grown-up the twims are. We are so excited to see you in March, Natalie is going to love the kids. She is such a little mommy, not that she is that much older, but anyone smaller is a "baby" to her. How fun that the twins play so well together. Very cute pics.

Emily said...

Isn't that bear outfit the best!! Ryan has one too and everytime we go out people always comment-I'm sure with double bears you get even double the comments. They are just adorable

Kristyn said...

I love their necks as they're watching TV. Cute pictures! And the Noon Year's Eve sounded so fun! The pumpkin festival, now this. The bay area is the place to be!

Amy said...

OH my gosh, they are so dang cute! I love them looking outside at the rain! It's like an Anne Geddies picture!

The Polson Family said...

I always loved your little horse your grandpa made and now it's even cuter with the kids on it. How special. I can't believe how mobile they are, Lauren STILL doesn't crawl. Lazy kid. Hope all is well..We miss you guys too.

Jenny said...

They are SO CUTE, Jen!!!!

Tiffany said...

I love reading your blog! There is always new adorable pictures on there! You are such a good mommy! How fun!

mamaroosh said...

Those pictures are priceless! That rocking chair is in so many memories I have of playing at your house. That is so cool that you have it for the twins now.