Saturday, December 22

"Wicked" Good Time

So... if you didn't read the last post, Tyson got a really fun birthday gift, and we got to cash in on it today. Tyson's parents sent us to see WICKED! We had such a good time. We LOVED it! Tyson's sister Brittany had a birthday this week too, so she came along with Cameron and Brianna. We drove to LA, saw the show at the Pantages Theater (so cool), walked down Hollywood Blvd., and ate dinner at a place called Lucky Devils. It was super yummy! They take Kobe steaks, grind them up, and create super good hamburgers. It was delicious! What a fun night away from the babies... even though I missed the twins!

If you haven't seen WICKED you need to go! It was so entertaining and such a good time. We laughed a lot... I didn't think it would be that funny! Thanks for a great night Craig and Jackie!



Random!!!

7 love notes:

Jenny said...

Can i just tell you that I am SOOO jealous right now! I've been wanting to see that for like 3 year, i've read most of the book and have the soundtrack and everything. What a good present!

Dana Christensen said...

I LOVE Wicked! We saw it at Pantages in April and it was the best!! Glad Tyson had a great birthday!

Emily said...

Wasn't it AMAZING..the theater was beautiful too right!!!I'm excited you got to go, what a fun night away from the kids.

Chelsea said...

Im so happy you got to see it! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that play!!! What a fun night! We cant wait to see you all again soon!

Amberli said...

oh yes - wicked is amazing! and hilarious! so great that you got to go! happy late b-day tyson!

Anonymous said...

Dear Jen and Tyson,
What a great idea. You are awesome. I am so impressed how relaxed you look with your twins. What a happy family. I can't wait to see you all one of these days. We also have twins in the family. Allen's daughter has twin boys. She works, goes to school and takes care of three children, and still smiles!!!! I like just being the grandmother. We are so lucky to know you and your family. You have done us proud! Take good care of yourself and just keep lovin' on these little ones. (As if I have to tell you!)

Love ya'll Pam

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetie. Well, this is the second time I have tried to send this because I am computer illiterate. This blog thing is great. I love seeing these pictures of the babies (and you and Tyson) and reading about Tyson's work. Pam said I can't write a letter, so I won't say much more, but I just want to tell you I love you and your family. I am enjoying being here with for Matthew's farewell that is not a farewell. I know I have probably told you before that this family (you included) are the greatest. I knew your mom would have lots of pictures of the babies, so I was excited to see them. I love you, Jen. You and Tyson are so awesome!!!

I really said much more the first time I thought I sent this, but it must not have been meant for you to get that one (and my inspiration for wittiness is waning)!