Monday, October 1

Shout out to Amy!

My friend Amy gave us this awesome jumper thing and Merrick absolutely loves it! He jumps off my lap all the time, and although my arms are getting a workout, I am glad he has another place to practice his jumping skills. Amy brought it over yesterday, and by the end of the day when I would walk by, Merrick would be jumping in my arms when he saw it. Berkleigh hasn't really caught onto the jumping thing yet, but we introduced this jumper at the absolute perfect time. Thanks Amy!
Bounce away little guy!
No one makes Merrick laugh like that except Berkleigh!

5 love notes:

RaeAnn said...

Thanks to Amy for the Jumper!!! That is just what Merrick needed. Next you will have to get them a trampoline!!! I wonder if he can do flips in the jumper??

Chelsea said...

Oh my gosh that second video is too cute! His laugh is so contagious, Cami had to watch it about ten times and we were both dying laughing! I love how Berkleigh is just watching him, and he is so excited and probably thinking "yeah, so what you can crawl...I can jump...beat that!"

Jenny said...

that boy can jump! i love the 2nd video watching the two interact.

Anonymous said...

so adorable!!!

Amy said...

YAY!! I am so glad He loves it!! PERFECT timing!!! He looks like he is having so much fun (and a nice break for you too!)