Wednesday, October 3

Mmm Mmm Good!

The reason I named this post "Mmm Mmm Good' is threefold...

1. Could Merrick look like he enjoyed anything MORE than the prunes we gave him for dinner last night?

2. How delicious does Berkleigh look in her LITTLE girl clothes?

3. We had an Office Party with some friends last night. We watched the first one together in preparation for the upcoming second episode. We had yummy Hawaiian haystacks, yummy peanut butter cookies with delicious Hershey kisses, and this yummy Lime Fizz drink I made to go with the meal.

Therefore....Mmm Mmm Good!


(Disclaimer: I only made the drink. Other fabulous chefs made the rest of dinner.)
What? Do I have something on my face?
Yea! That was goooooood!
Wow! I am stuffed!
Ahhh... Shucks!
Yea, I'm cute!
Yummy...It was a Lion House Recipe!

9 love notes:

The Flying V said...

oh my! how lucky am i to be the aunt of these two adorable-cuter-than-ever twins!! i can't wait to see you all again soon! i miss you guys:(
kenz

Jenny said...

that drink was amazing.

i figured out how the change the html of my blog so that i can get whatever paper i want. i'm still trying to figure out how to make my own banner, but i can send you the instructions i got from my cousin if you want the html stuff.

Jess said...

I love it when the baby's start to wear big kid clothes, its so-o...yummy! Then they mess them up by eating things like prunes. You are smart to strip him down. SO-O cute!

Jess said...

p.s. you need to show me how you make her adorable headbands!

Chelsea said...

Those drinks were so YUMMY! Jen- you are amazing! I love the messy picture, he looks like he really enjoyed himself! Oh... and your headbands are super cute!

Jenny said...

i emailed you the instructions, and i think i could do a little circle time today. when were you thinking of going?

Jenny said...

3:30 sounds good! isn't it sad we check our blogs enough that we can communicate like this?

Stacey said...

I can't get over how cute your boys are! Every picture is just adorable. Your drinks look extra yummy. I'm going to have to try something like that sometime.

Stacey said...

oops, I wrote boys...but what I meant is babies!! Of course I know you have a girl too :)