Tuesday, October 23

Now and Then

I was reminicsing earlier today and I found this picture of the twins when they were a couple weeks old! I do NOT remember them being this small. Well after my little freak out sesh, I found this picture taken a couple weeks ago. They have totally grown!

And here is the thought process that followed.

THOUGHT PROCESS:
I can't believe how giant they look in their carseats now!

We are going to have to pay for 2 new carseats after they are too big, and need the carseats that face front.

It will be much easier to help them if they need it when they don't have to face backwards.

I am glad I don't have to sit backwards like that, I would get totally carsick.

So in the end, I am glad they are getting older, cuter, bigger, and SO fun to be around.

5 love notes:

Jenny said...

i am not looking forward to new carseat shopping...but the facing front thing will be nice in a few months.

Chelsea said...

Oh, you will LOVE them facing forward! I love looking in the rear-view mirror and seeing Cami looking out the window and talking to me about what she sees. You will love it I promise!!!

Jess said...

When Desiree was leaving the hospital, the nurse told me to take some pictures in her carseat so I can compare how tiny she was. It is AMAZING how fast they grow! As always, they are too cute.

Jenny said...

They are so cute Jen!!

jackie e said...

your kids are so cute. doesn't it seem so long ago that they were so so tiny in their huge carseats? i can't even carry david in his anymore, he's too heavy. please tell me that you don't carry them around in their carseats...if you do...strong woman!