Friday, October 26

Festive Foto Friday



and some other stuff! We had a pumpkin carving extravaganza last night. Thanks Chel and Pat for letting us make a mess of your house. I think 13 pumpkins were carved last night in our friends living room! It was a blast. I didn't get pictures of us carving, but here are the final products.

Tyson's Black Ninja

Jen's Bat

Berkleigh's "Boo"

Merrick's M (We did his last, and I ran out of the creative juices. He won't even remember... that's ok.)

Here are all the pumpkins together minus 3 who rolled out of sight early.


Can you name the song I wrote into my post? Maybe there will be a special prize for the winner...
This is a pic of my friends and I. We went to go to all our favorite little shops and they were all closed the day we went. It was really random, and ANNOYING! We did make it to this cute toy store with the funkiest glasses!

12 love notes:

Jenny said...

darn i don't know what song it would be but i think it has to do the with line about "here are all the 13 pumpkins..." no prize for me. cute pumpkins though!

mamaroosh said...

5 LIttle Pumpkins?! Your pumpkins are amazing! The twins are looking so grown up!

Jenny said...

Your bat is seriously my favorite of all the pumpkins! I love it!

Susan said...

Not about the song title, but the line about the 3 pumpkins who "rolled out of sight" is from a Halloween poem called "Five LIttle Pumpkins" : )

JS said...

Hi Susan! I am glad you commented! You are right. I call it a song/poem... but I love that poem! Good to hear from you. Hope everything is well in Louisiana!

Emily said...

We need to carve pumpkins too! What talented 8 month olds you have to carve pumpkins! :) The pictures I took are on my moms computer and she can't find them- I will try to get them too you once they move here. Can I get your address please.
em

ecuakim said...

Awesome pumpkins! I'm inspired!

The Flying V said...

oh how fun!! you guys did such a great job on your pumpkins!! you all have mad carving skills;) soo cute! and i love the ninja one tyson. hehe. and the pic of berkleigh smiling with her pumpkin...priceless! love you guys
-mackenzie

Maren B said...

I'm glad to see that you're still fun, even though i think you're absolutely crazy for agreeing to have twins...but your little boys are way cute, so I guess I can't blame you for keeping them. So, they look way different from eachother and from you guys. Did you adopt? (I'm kidding)

Maren B said...

Little boys?! BWAHAAAHAAAA - i was just kidding!!! (okay, i really thought they were both boys, but it was because I thought I had read on there that they WERE both boys so then I just started disregarding the pink and the fact that one of them (Berkleigh, right?) looks girly) Please don't be offended by my idiocy.

The Flying V said...

haha. tyson- now i see the big pumpkin eating the smaller one:) ...classic haha
kenz

Chelsea said...

it was such a fun night! I love the picture you got of us with our glasses! That was quite the day!