Saturday, October 27

Dr. Seuss and the Cat in the Hat

"I call this game FUN - IN - BOX," said the cat. "In this box are two things I will show to you now. You will like these two things," said the cat with a bow. And I call them Thing One and Thing Two. Then, out of the box came Thing Two and Thing One! And they ran to us fast. They said, "How do you do? Would you like to shake hands with Thing One and Thing Two."
We are at our ward trunk or treat.


Mario, Princess Peach and Toad.
Lion and her Lion trainer.
Lucius Malfoy, Dorothy, and the chick.

10 love notes:

Anonymous said...

OK so you are the faster blogger I know! You guys are the cutes Cat in the Hat family ever! The twins are SO good at keeping those hats on!

Erika said...

I LOVE IT!!! You guys are so absolutely adorable. Man, and your ward is so creative! I loved all the costumes (Lucius Malfoy was my personal favorite-very creative)
For our trunk or treat last year, I was Mrs. Frizzle (thought that was appropriate since I"m a biology teacher) and I don't think Tyler even dressed up. LOL.
Man you guys are so cute! I need some of those creative juices sent my way. Have a great day & make sure to call next time you're in San Clemente!

Jenny said...

wow you got these blogs up so quick. i loved the costumes, they were my favorite i think.

liz said...

omygosh how did i miss you guys- most adorable family costume in the history of the world!

Brianna and Tyson Smith said...

I loved your costume ideas. It's so cute to all have the same theme for costumes! So Cute!

Russell and Jillian said...

What a creative idea!! That is hilarious and y'all look like you had tons of fun. Your kids are adorable!

ecuakim said...

AWESOME! That is the greatest Halloween costume idea I've ever seen! Lucky that you have a couple "Things" just lying around to make it work!

Chelsea said...

You guys definitely should have won a prize for the best costume! What a PERFECT idea for your family!

jackie e said...

I love your costumes! That is Veronica's favorite book. She asks me to show her the baby "things" on the computer.

mamaroosh said...

I always get excited to see what you & Tyson will be for Halloween. What a great idea! I loved the wigs!