Saturday, August 4

Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk













We went to visit my grandparents in Aptos, California. We then went to the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk and Steamer Lane... a well known surfing spot. Well, we didn't ride any rides because of the babies (and there were about 3,000,000 people there) and we didn't get to go surfing because this spot that "goes off" looked like a lake today. :) Oh well. Another day. We had a ton of fun walking around Santa Cruz, letting the twins feel sand for the first time, and watching fisherman catch anchovies.

Berkleigh and Merrick also learned to sit up today! Yea! By the way... I don't wear that shirt EVERYDAY of the week... only every OTHER day. :)

7 love notes:

thegreatscotts said...

Yea Jen and I acutally change our clothes once in a while.-I was so excited to surf this spot but it was so flat so I will try someother day.-Tyson

Jenny said...

yeah! go babies! santa cruz looks like fun, i think i'm going to take my family there when they're in town

The Flying V said...

haha. ya it kinda looks like one long continues day when you are wearing the same clothes, but iv seen some of your cute clothes co i believe you. :)
santa cruz looks off the heesey! i love that you guys always go on little adventures. can't wait to het our monthly videos!!! ;)
love,
kenz

mamaroosh said...

Your twins have been more places than any baby I know. You're amazing and they are adorable. I love hearing about all of your adventures. Merrick's dimple smile is sooo cute!

Brianna and Tyson Smith said...

Wow Santa Cruz looks beautiful! I think you guys have so much fun! Look how relaxed Ber-Ray is when Tyson is holding both of them. The beach is for her- California's in her blood you can totally tell!

The Flying V said...

Ber-Ray...I love that! You guys are such a chillin'-cute family. What a fun time!-Megan

The Flying V said...

So, is it Mer-Bear and Ber-Ray?

Cute!

Megan