Tuesday, August 7

Schlitterbahn..bahn..bahn..bahn

The hottest, coolest, time in Texas... Schlitterbahn.

So the world's largest waterpark is located in New Braunfels, Texas between San Antonio and Austin. We would frequent Schlitterbahn when I was younger during the hot summer months of Texas. In July, I went to the wedding of a good friend, and my parents took my brothers, my sister in law, me and the twins to Schlitterbahn. Of course it rained that day, but they stayed open. We had fun body surfing in the ginormous wave pool. My brothers rode boogie boards on the fake waves, and the twins lounged in the lazy river and baby pools. Thanks mom and dad!

My super cute sister in law, Jen, with Berkleigh.
My brother and Jen
Cowabunga! :)
My dad and me with the twins with a hideous looking duck.

4 love notes:

Brianna and Tyson Smith said...

Jen that place looks awesome! Oh and I am trying SOOOO hard to send you pictures of Arizona. NOthing is working! And it's ten times harder without my own computer! I'm working on it- sorry!

mamaroosh said...

Schlitterbahn! It's so fun to see places on your blog that I remember from so long ago! I loved seeing a picture of Chris and Jen. I have the hardest time picturing him married. That sounds mean but its just because I have so many fun memories from when we were all kids. I guess I'm just living in the past! Back in '82...

Jenny said...

JEN! Don't you love Schlitterbahn?! I love your comment on my blog. :) We should talk sometime! I miss you!!

The Flying V said...

What fun! The picture of your Dad is the hat is so great.

_megan