Monday, July 30

Thanks Jenny!

I kinda was hoping I would never be tagged!

4 jobs I've had:
1. El Arroyo... Hostess with the mostest
2. Cosmo's Corner... for like 2 seconds
3. Franklin Elementary School... kindergarten teacher
4. Bancroft Elementary School... 4th & 5th grade teacher

4 movies I can watch any time:
1. Pride and Prejudice ( with Colin Firth)
2. Any Harry Potter Movie
3. The Little Mermaid
4. North Shore (what are you FOB or JOJ... Fresh of the Boat or Just of the Jet)

4 places I have lived
1. Ponca City, OK
2. Austin, TX
3. Provo, UT
4. Walnut Creek, CA

4 TV shows I love:
1. The Office
2. 24
3. VH1's Fabulous LIfe of...
4. Top Chef

4 foods I love:
1. Mom's BBQ Texas Brisket
2. Parmsean Crusted Chicken
3. In n Out
4. Amy's Ice Cream

4 websites I visit daily
1. hotmail
2. blogs
3. Ticket to Ride website
4. ABC

4 favorite restaurants:
1. Shoreline Grill
2. PF Changs
3. In n Out
4. Olive Garden

4 places I'd rather be:
1. Hawaii
2. Lake Powell
3. Austin
4. Austrailia

4 of my favorite things to do:
1. hang out with Tyson (skateboarding, walking)
2. Shop with friends I haven't seen for awhile (Kim and Lisa.. Love you guys) ... or with friends I see all the time
3. play with my babies
4. float at Lake Powell

4 things I want at this moment:
1. twins to sleep ALL night long.
2. A Cafe Rio Salad
3. to lay at the beach
4. a Turkey Avacado Sandwich from Kneaders

4 people to tag:
1. Tyson
2. Kim
3. Michelle
4. Jerusha

2 love notes:

Jenny said...

ooh i am with you on the kneaders sandwich. its only 7 in the morning but i think i could handle one of those right about now

The Flying V said...

Jen,

I love everything about you! You are the best sister-in-law in the whole Scott family!

Megan