Saturday, March 9

Mom's Movie Theater

I was at Costco the other day and saw Wreck it Ralph.
We hadn't see it yet, and I thought, why not surprise the kids when they get home from school with a movie and popcorn... it was pouring down rain outside, and it sounded fun.

I bought the movie, finished my errands and went home.
Then crazy Jen came out.

I made a poster for the door...

Set the movie up with the popcorn and candy...

and got out the air mattress and lots of pillows and blankets.
Q was in heaven!

and Quincy and I waited for the big kids to get home from school...

3 love notes:

Anonymous said...

I was curious if you ever thought of changing the page layout of your
blog? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
But maybe you could a little more in the way of content
so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or
two images. Maybe you could space it out better?

Have a look at my web page; 62301

RaeAnn said...

Who was that that just wrote in your comments? Anyway...Can we watch Wreck it Ralph when we come to visit?
Love ya!!!

Unknown said...

Best. Mom. Ever.