Thursday, May 10

multi tasking

Its a new week! 
And this is supposed to be our weather...


So... I refuse to be inside. Therefore, I need to be really organized.
Hence, the multi tasking...

A run while Tyson showered the Quincinator before he left for work.

Breakfast and planning our weekly menu.

Exercising with friends while the kids play and Quincy naps.
How amazing is this? She looks like a sumo baby minus the fat.
How did she get out of her swaddle like that?

Costco trip while Quincy naps...

Washing cars while playing outside...



Berkleigh holding the Quinc-a-tron while I made dinner...

2 love notes:

RaeAnn said...

You are the best multi-tasker around!!!
Love ya!!!

Kristy said...

Seriously, where can I get a Berkleigh? I need an older sister for my boys and a little helper for me. I love the picture of Berkleigh holding Quincy. So sweet.