Monday, July 25

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Got the internet working. Kind of. Well, on my brothers lame PC, but that will work for now. I think I am going to go see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Deux. (Do you like that I had to write out the ENTIRE title of the movie, I am WAY excited. Thank you Matthew, my brother, for coming, bringing your lame computer and watching our kids so we can go see H to the P.) When I get back, I think I am going to blog... be prepared for what I like to call OO. Oregon Overload.

Bye

5 love notes:

Jenny said...

So happy you are semi-back! I haven't seen HP yet either... date nights are always fun though! Enjoy.

The Polson Family said...

Lame computer or not...I'm so excited you're back!! Can't wait to see pics of all you new fun adventures!

RaeAnn said...

Enjoy HP and M and his PC while it is there and we will see you next week!!!
Love ya!!!

Sheryl said...

The show is SO good!! I hope you love it!!!!!

Kristy said...

Lame pc, he he. You are funny.