Thursday, July 15

Two in One Day

So, I am anal enough that I don't want to miss a day, but this week has been SOOO busy that I missed yesterday. I had to make it up though! So I did too today, even though it was my night to cook for my cooking group, I am trying to potty train Merrick, and my friend and I threw a crazy baby shower tonight for three friends. I still did two fun activities today with two different books because I missed yesterdays...

The cutest book!

It is supposed to teach your kids about eating healthy in a really cute way, but it talks about candy, so we went here to eat some! I can talk about eating spinach another day, that isn't fun!






This book reminds me of my childhood...
Of course, we went to the Balboa Fire Department!! It is the coolest fire department. Please go there. They have the coolest OLD fire truck. We saw it last time, but this time they weren't "technically" open... but this bad boy was sitting outside. The kids didn't know the difference.


3 love notes:

SweetmamaK said...

I love the fire cat too, it and the hungriest caterpillar were the first books I ever got on a book order.

Robins Family said...

I've decided that you are THE COOLEST mom on earth!

Emily C said...

i need to get "little pea" for pearce. we call her little pea all the time.