Friday, March 12

Today, last year, the year before that, and the year before that...

I was looking in my archives at March 12, 2007-2009. I think it is fun to see what you were doing exactly a year ago... or more.


Take a look:

March 12, 2010
Today we made leprechaun traps... they need a few finishing touches, but I think Merrick and Berkleigh did a great job. They can't wait to catch the "wittle gween guy"! Stay tuned to see the finished products and how well they worked!




March 12, 2009
Oh yes, the hideous bangs incident of '09!

March 12, 2008
Berkleigh and I being twins and running our favorite run up north!



March 12, 2007

The twins first day out shopping!
Look how tired I look!

Three years does not seem like a long time, but look how much they have grown!

5 love notes:

Emily said...

so long yet so short!!! so big and so cute!!!

Kristyn said...

Love the trip down memory lane! Paul and I were doing the same thing last night. SO fun.

And I just read your post about the oobleck (must have missed it before somehow), but how fun was your day?!! I was in charge of preschool during the Dr. Seuss week and was thinking of doing it, but after we made it I knew there was no way with 6 kids!! Did I tell you there were 6 now? It's crazy sometimes!

And I am in LOVE with the leprechaun traps! Um, I might just have to steal this one from you. Thanks for the ideas! You are seriously a fountain of good ideas for kid's crafts!

Sally said...

Jen, I don't mean to be crude but the twins' induced decolletage in the last pic is cracking me up! Sorry!

mackenzie said...

how sweet :) nice stroll down memory lane.

my fav pic is of you and tyson and the twins about to run in the stroller. :) sweet

Chelsea said...

oh. I miss those baby twins :) I LOVE the leprechaun traps... SO cute! My sister and I used to build little houses out of rocks and stuff for the leprechauns to live in and on St. Patty's day we would come home from school and they would be filled with gold coins. It was magical! I LOVE it!