Saturday, March 27

the difference between boys and girls:

An experiment in the making...

Someone once told me that having boy/girl twins is the greatest experiment between male and female this world has ever seen.

I believe he was right.

The funniest things happen between these two rascals, and I love to see their gender shine through. They are definitely different!

Exhibit A:

While outside today, Merrick chose to find bugs:













Berkleigh chose to push her doll around in the stroller, and to feed her cereal bits (what a good mom!):







Merrick wanted nothing to do with our little photo shoot:



Berkleigh wanted everything to do with our little photo shoot:





Let the experiment continue!

2 love notes:

garcias said...

It is true and so fun to see. Although I prefer to play with the blocks and trains rather than dolls. Poor Cariña. :) I have also notice that Helaman jumped into potty training. I didn't even use rewards. He just did it. Cariña on the other hand is still having trouble. Much better but still :) One last example Cariña when she wants something she will pester me and throw fits for hours, but Helaman throws one fit and then he is done. So I have learned that girls are trouble. :)

Laura said...

so true. i don't buy the nurture argument. we were on a playdate with a girl friend of chase's and she wanted to play with her babies, and chase thought it was a good idea to climb to the top of the slide and throw them off. i told my friend..i bet your daughter has never thought to do that.