Tuesday, February 16

2.14.10

3 years... can you believe it!

We had a great (and very busy) Valentine's Day.

Here is the video I made for the twins this year...
I took all of their "firsts" caught on video and put them in movie form for your viewing pleasure.

(I won't be offended if you don't watch the whole thing, it is kinda long!)


We love these little guys, and our life changed so much three years ago!

I remember Tyson rolling over in bed on V day '07 morning and said, "Happy Valentine's Day, I didn't get you anything". I said, "Well, I love you, and I didn't get you anything either." I called three hours later, at the hospital, telling Tyson to bring my bag and to meet me and my mom there. They were born 3 hours later.

Sundays are bummer birthday days... but we made it fun!

Birthday breakfast...



Birthday cake



Birthday Presents


(I recommend these, Merrick can't stop playing with them, and it doesn't help that they are a classic toy that I LOVED when I was little, and of course, made out of wood!)


On of our old neighbor friends made us these bad boys...
which they love.



Are you read for the best present EVER!!! My two amazing neighbors got M & B their first pair of RAINBOWS! I am so excited! How cute are they!

We love our Valentine babies!

11 love notes:

Jenny said...

happy birthday twins!! i was thinking about them on Sunday!! loved the video, fun memories!

have you had their party yet!? i'm excited for that blog to see how it all came together!

Erin and Daryl said...

Oh happy birthday! How fun! you wanna know what else is funny, those pajama's that Berkleigh is wearing, Taylor has the same ones! LOVE EM, LOVE YOUR FAMILY! ENJOY YOUR FEBUARY:)

Taylors said...

I must be out of the loop, cause I've never heard of Rainbow sandals. They look nice and durable though!! Happy b-day twins! Thats great that you've caught such wonderful moments on video over the years!

Emily said...

what a fun year!! happy birthday merrick and berkleigh!! love the sandals!!

Alix Hart said...

I love that we all managed to have "Love Day" babies. Time goes by too quickly, I can't believe your little ones are already three. Next year Kadence will be baptized, that will be crazy! Glad you had a great V Day!

Sheryl said...

YAY for three year olds!!! Nice rainbows--those are really cute and tiny.

Chelsea said...

OK- I was dying laughing at Berkleigh kissing Merrick as babies. That video is darling Jen!

Happy Birthday twins.. love ya!

KelBelle said...

Rainbows!? Pretty sure they deserve their first pair since they live so close to the beach! Merrick and Berkleigh are super cutie!

Jackie Sanders said...

Lincoln logs? Shut up!
I should have known you'd find something totally classy, and timeless. I didn't think they even still made these!
They are already on Chars list!
Happy Birthday kiddos!

Tiffany said...

It looks like you had such an awesome day! You will have to give me all your advice on managing twins! I am due in August and I am not sure how I will handle it all but I am really excited!

Melissa Darst said...

PRECIOUS IDEAS AND DESIGN!!!