Monday, January 11

imagination

Merrick and Berkleigh have crazy imaginations... I love watching them play, and I love buying them toys that require imagination...

Here they are caught in the act:

Merrick fishing in his "boat":
(notice the "oars", "fishing pole", and fish in the water)


Caught a shark!


Merrick hard at work with his work boots, hard hat, and diaper (thank goodness, we don't want YMCA):


Berkleigh plays in her new doll house all day long.

Cinderella is usually getting her beauty sleep...



Snow White must be the fat one cause she is ALWAYS on the treadmill... and when she is on the tread mill she doesn't wear her dress... just her "simming suit".


And where would Ariel be but in the bathtub...
When Ariel has a dress on instead of her fins, she can be found BBQing...

And where would Prince Charming be?
Watching TV of course....
(I don't know where she gets this, cause we don't have a tv to ever sit in front of...)

Note: I don't love the "Princess things"... but these ones were cute, and the only dolls I could find that fit the size of this dollhouse.)
Keep imagining little ones! I love it!

9 love notes:

garcias said...

I love it. Kids are the best at finding new fun things. I don't have very many toys because I want my kids to be inventive. They are usually playing with laundry baskets, pots and pans, and other non toy objects. I got tired to toys on the floor that were never played with so I have been making a really big DI box. The toy box is nice and empty. We will see how long they last.

Jenny said...

ooh i love the new header. i can't believe children of YOURS would be creative and imaginitive!? where on earth would they get that from? :)

i don't know what it is about those princesses but kate loves them too. that cracked me up snow white was on the treadmill-she totally is the fattest one. oh and prince charming watching tv? hilarious. that looks like such a cute dollhouse kate would be in heaven.

Tiffany said...

I love it! I love buying toys that use the imagination too. I am not a big fan of anything battery powered or makes noises- but they do have their fair share of those! I love the boat! How awesome is that!

Laura said...

that is so cute. i am with you, my favorite part of this age is the imagination. i love peeking in on chase while he is playing to see what he is talking about. i love it.

RaeAnn said...

SOOO CUTE!!! I just want to come and play with them!!! Can't wait!!!
Love you !!

Emily said...

so cute, that looks like a ton of fun! aren't those little dolls the best, ry loves to undress them???

Sally said...

I always thought Snow White was fat, too. And that Prince Charming was a couch potato.

Michelle said...

How fun! I love their imagination! Such creative and cute kids! (Probably get it from their parents:) !)

tiff said...

I love everything about the dolls. And I think it's hilarious that a doll house even has a treadmill. I can guarantee that my Fisher Price Little People house did not come with exercise equipment....