Tuesday, January 26

all about the love

We had FHE tonight because Tyson got home late on Monday.

We had a lovely meal on our new Valentines plates...
(Italian Beef sandwiches and zucchini fries, which I don't think I would make again)




We talked about love...

and we made Valentines for our families...


Cutting...


Coloring...


Finished products:


The favorites:
(This year we tried to personalize..)
For my dad the Chemical Engineer:

Yes it says, "This Bunsen Burner has a beaker full of burning love for you."

For my goofy sil:

I found this phrase online. I was not witty enough to come up with it on my own. :)

To the newly marrieds:

Inside it says, "I choo choose you!"

For the law student:

Yes, it really says that, and we mean it with all the love we can muster. :)

Happy soon to be month of love!

5 love notes:

Jenny said...

those are so fun! i haven't even thought about valentine's day but i guess its coming up!

Laura said...

what a great idea. i think i will have to copy this one. chase would love to make valentines.

Megan Bowen said...

I "LOVE" it! Seriously look at that dinner setup you had going on. I can't let Clarke see that because you put me to shame.

Becky said...

I can tell I'm married to Jon Tolman when the first thing that pops into my mind as I scroll through the valentines is that you helped your kids draw dirty pictures for their family. That bunson burner is deceptively...well...just remember who I married :)
By the way, did you see Jeremey Shakespeare's cute new twins? It made me think of you. I have to admit I get a little jealous when I think of your cute little twins. I always wanted twins...oh well. I guess my three girls will probably be mistaken as triplets some day.

Tom and Annie said...

Most clever girl I know. I love watching you raise your little ones. The best mom ever!!