Sunday, November 1

Busiest Halloween Ever

We started off the day by going to the Cal State Fullerton Pumpkin Launch. Could you start the day off any better than that?
We got to watch pumpkins be launched from huge catapults across a soccer field.

Here is one, cause I know you don't believe us. :)



They had mini catapults for the kids..



Then we came home, took naps, and got ready for a night of asking for candy..
We went to our neighborhood Albertson's and strip mall for some trick or treating with these fine folks...



Then it was off to grandma and grandpa's house for more trick or treating, stew and wassail, and apple crisp!

Tyson was an In n Out Worker. He had the huge safety pin and everything. (Oh, and that is not sweat... it is the print on his shirt that is inside out.)

It was SOO beautiful last night! A perfect night for a walk outside. The Haights came with us, and it was so nice to be in a real neighborhood, with real houses... makes us excited for our own! (someday)






I am kinda glad October is over, but I sure do love celebrating it!

7 love notes:

Taylors said...

oh my gosh!! Berkleigh's candy bag is the EXACT bag I used as a kid growing up!! Where did you get it? Whew, it is nice to be done with Oct.!

Jess said...

Merrick is cracking me up in the group kiddo picture. He is in true peter pan form. Diddo on october, and I didn't get into it at all. (even less than I usually do)

Jenny said...

i liked the comment about tyson's shirt. those in-n-out workers do work up a sweat!

RaeAnn said...

Jen, I thought you would have been a french fry!!! What happened??
Love all the costumes!!
Love ya!!

Erika said...

Dude! How do you hear about all this cool stuff??? We are totally checking out the pumpkin launch next year!!

Chelsea said...

WOW you were busy! I LOVE the pic of the two kids knocking on the door, all ready to get their treats- that is a great "capture the moment" shot.

And Tysons costume is awesome!

Alix Hart said...

Tyson's costume is hilarious! Glad you clarified about the sweat, because that's totally what I thought it was!