Sunday, April 26

Mi Madre

My mom came for a week... here is our week in pictures.

Santa Ana Zoo






Rainbow Outlet... making my mom a true Southern Californian!



Disneyland... perfect day, not crowded... nice breeze... beautiful!


I could put up lots of pictures from Disneyland, but Berkleigh wants to tell you about it. As hard as it is to understand her when she is talking really fast... I can understand about 80% of this.. .maybe cause I was there. :)

My favorite part is her facial expression starting at second 3.



Crafternoons during naptime...

Birthday Calendar... made out of envelopes to put the bday cards for that month! 



and remember these...


Now they are crackle painted...



Games every night...




Thanks for coming mom! It was fun to have you and we miss you already!

14 love notes:

{autie} said...

sooo fun! Glad you had such a fun time!

Jess said...

oh-my-goodness. thank you. priceless. still laughing. tallon too.

Jess said...

ps totally AFV worthy. Send it in please.
pps still laughing

Jenny said...

i loved those videos!! berkleigh has such a little personality i have never seen before! that makes me sad. glad you had fun with your mom though!

RaeAnn said...

It was fun!!! Thanks for having me for a week!! Wish I could have stayed longer so we could have painted your beds. I'll just have to come back soon!!
Love you!!

Amy said...

HAHAHAHA!! Those videos are hilarious!!!! That's the cutest/funniest thing I have seen!! TOTALLY AFV worthy!!!

ps where is the Rainbow outlet??

Maren B said...

First off, Berkleigh looks like your mom! You probably figured that out before, but of course I hadn't.
Secondly, WOW. No wonder you love that child. Why pay for cable when you've got that kind of entertainment in your very own household?

Megan Bowen said...

I am totally laughing out loud. Those videos are PRICELESS!!!

mackenzie said...

hahah ah! ok that first video of berkleigh had me rolling on the round. : ) she was so stoked on her story and she kept going and going. you could tell she was making sense to herself. ah what a beautiful child. and then when she sings the pirate song and cheers like mad at the end : ) priceless.
o and as always jen your smokin hot in your pics. wish i could be as golden brown as you.
and also your the craftiest women i know. well maybe besides your mom ;)
sorry that my comments are more like short novels.
see you soon in AZ suckas ; )
-kenz

gwen said...

SO SO SO cute! What was she talking about? I heard something about a bobo, a book and maybe her daddy??? Translation please!

Russman said...

Awesome funny, what game are you playing on game night?
Russ

Ammon and Becky Sullivan said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE Berkleighs videos! Highlight of my day!

Jess said...

I just showed Aric...we are still laughing, and my tummy hurts. Seriously Jen, you need to send that in to AFV.

tiff said...

I love your craftiness. Especially the ruffle on the bag. Yummy.