Sunday, March 22

What we have been up to...

Our week was crazy!. Here is the break down...

Monday: Clean, grocery shopping, friends come in Tuesday.

Tuesday: My cooking day, friends come from Maine, Enrichment.
While I was gone, Tyson took our friends to downtown Huntington Beach for the street fair.

Wednesday: Long Beach Aquarium with YW, decorate cake balls for shower.

I love watching Berkleigh and Merrick with their little friends.
Feeding the Loorkeets (sp?)
Looking for the seals
Kim, in YW with me. She is the diver at the LB aquarium. She got in the water and talked to us. It was so fun!

Thursday: Finish stuff for baby shower, Autie's baby shower
When you walked in.
Mochi, a polka dot treat, for a polka dot themed party!
I loved this idea! It was cheap, and cute, and most everyone would rather have water than punch anyway!
Cake Balls: so yummy. Thanks Melissa for the idea! Another polka dot food.:)
The game: There was a clothes hamper filled with baby necessities. You had to hold a baby, talk on the phone, and hang the laundry. The most clothes hung in a minute won a prize.
The almost mom of two!

Friday: Birthday Party, and Disneyland!

13 love notes:

Emily said...

wow that was a crazy busy week, but it sounds like a ton of fun!! I love the bathing suit, do you know where it was from?

Emily C said...

autie's shower was ADORABLE!!! the cutest baby shower i've ever been to! good thing you took pics, so i can copy this one day!! :)

RaeAnn said...

Everything was super cute Jen!!! I love the picture of Berkleigh looking at the fish. So cute!!!
Love ya!!

Jenny said...

looks like you did a great job with the shower! those cake balls look yummy, cute idea.

Taylors said...

what a fun idea for a baby shower! It looked awesome!

gwen said...

Is the baby's name Ivy?? Or are those initials? If so, GREAT NAME! (my daughters name!)

Tom and Annie said...

love the baby shower ideas. so creative!

Susan said...

Everything's darling, but I like the bottled water idea the best!!

Shari said...

I LOVE the game!! Did you come up with that idea on your own?

Matt and Melody Odell said...

It was such a busy week I agree!! The shower was awesome good job at being the most creative girl I have ever met I know everyone had fun!

The Flying V said...

jen i think the kids have seen/touched more animals then i have and im 15! sounds like a fun week, way better than school.ha
brooke :)

mamaroosh said...

What a crazy week and the cutest baby shower decorations and food I've ever seen. Love ya!

tiff said...

I love your baby shower! I'm putting the ideas on my craft blog for future reference!

How do you do the cake balls? Are they donut holes?