Wednesday, February 11

Girls Weekend 09

What a fun weekend. For great commentary look at these posts from my friend Jessica. I would just copy exactly what she wrote, but I will post my own... 

We ate out at CPK, In n Out, Chick Fil A, Sprinkles, IHOP.
We saw "He's Just Not That into You".
We got pedicures.
We shopped. Alot.
And not once did we have to get a stroller out of the back of the car!
Here is a documentation in pictures!

Reunited.


The Girls in Huntington Beach, CA
From Left: Jenny, Chelsea, Jessica, Jen, Amy

We had a photo shoot. People stared. We had fun.


Another angle


Pictures while walking. We are talented.




$12 pedicures...



Sprinkles cupcakes. Yum!



Shopping





At night, some did this...

While others did this...


I can't wait until next year. It was a great weekend!

10 love notes:

Jess said...

I can't stop laughing at the mask pictures.
Tallon keeps threatening desi with 'you will have to look at the scary monsters if you don't...' She bursts into tears. You have scarred her for life. HAHAHA

Taylors said...

What a well deserved vacation for you hard working mommies!

Jenny said...

thanks for being such a wonderful host! my headache finally went away this morning...

Amy said...

*SIGH* I can't believe it's over, and how fast it went by! Thanks again for letting us crash your place!

ecuakim said...

Fun pics. Cute toes. Sprinkles. What's not to love?!

Jess said...

jen, how did you get your pic's so big?

Emily said...

it looks like you guys had a blast so jealous!!

Susan said...

Looks like you had a ball! And where did you find $12 pedis??? Love the feet shot!

Chelsea said...

It was so fun! I cant wait to see you all again!

RaeAnn said...

I am glad that you had such a great time!!! Your pictures are super cute!!
Love you!!