Friday, February 22

A little math and a little check off list...

If you are OCD don't read this!


Here is the Math... and the check off list resulting from this little mathematical equation.
This...


+



101.1


=


sick Berkleigh!!


So...


Sick Berkleigh


+

rainy, gloomy day



does not =



Make Bed:
Nope...


Get Dressed...
No thanks... My pjs sound wonderful!

Do the dishes...
Na...they can wait!

Take out the Trash...
Nope.. no diapers in it, so it doesn't smell!

Put the Costco water in the fridge...
Negatory.. I can drink water that is room temperature.

Put away the belongs found in the crashed car...
That bag has sat there for a couple days, what is one more?

Tidy up...
It would only take a minute, but I will take relaxing today.

Put away the folded laundry...
No my sick baby is sleeping where most of these clothes go.

Clean up toys...
Na.. I am sure we will play with them when they wake up.


But it does equal=

Napping...


Playing...


Reading...


Catching up on last nights LOST episode...


Ahhh! I love days like today! Except for this sick child part. I don't think she likes days like this.

10 love notes:

Amy said...

OK, at first I thought that thermometer was a digital pregnancy test!! I got all excited, and then realized I was seeing things!
Sorry Berkleigh is sick, it's NO fun! Moms should get the day off when the kids are sick- hope she feels better soon, and everyone else stays healthy!

Jenny said...

haha amy i thought the same thing! darn! (why do i wish pregnancies on everyone i don't know).

thats too bad berkleigh's sick. i have been a total scrub too these past few days, i have been wearing the same nasty sweats all day, every day since we got back from our trip. glad to hear i'm not alone!

JS said...

I almost didn't put the picture of the thermometer on the blog, cause I thought the same thing... .everyone is going to think I am prego! I am not however!

Chelsea said...

We are having that same type of day! I have been reading water for elephants and I cant put it down! I LOVE a good book!

Dana Christensen said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has days like this! Hope Berkleigh feels better soon.

Jon and Becky said...

Jen, I wanna be your friend. We're so alike yet we really only know each other through blogging. If I had taken pictures a few days ago you would have seen almost identical scenes, except your bed is a lot cuter than mine.

Erika said...

Ok, I too thought it was a pregnancy test! Lol

McGraths said...

I thought it was a pregnancy test too. I was already hyperventilating for you! Poor baby Berkleigh.

Jess said...

I as well thought it was a prego test- you got many-a-bloggers hopes up Jen! Poor Berkleigh- I can't wait until the sun starts shining = no more sick kids!

Emily said...

Poor Berkleigh...i too had the same thought!!!Your house looks like mine dose everyday without a sick kid. I was just thinking I need to start clean before Ry wakes up from his nap....but I'd rather read some blogs. okay I guess i'll clean now. : )