Thursday, February 7

Elizabeth Bennett???

Ok, so sometimes I hate taking these quizzes, but I am so sick of going on the blog and seeing Mitt Romney, that I needed to post something! So I was on my friend's blog, and she had this quiz... what is the harm in taking it.

I AM ELIZABETH BENNETT! Woo Hoo! If that means I get a Mr. Darcy than I am all for it, and don't I already have a Mr. Darcy?
Check below for a comparison of my Darcy and the Mr. Darcy.

Whoo... take the quiz and see what Austen Heroine you are! I would love to know!

I am Elizabeth Bennet!


Take the Quiz here!



My Mr. Darcy if he grew out his hair and wore frilly shirts. :)

6 love notes:

Dana Christensen said...

I was Elinor from Sense & Sensibility, I don't know how I feel about that! :) I just read the Persian Pickle Club and loved it! Thanks for the recommendation!

Emily said...

did you remove tysons post? I think he looks alot like mr. darcy!!

Jenny said...

Um, Tyson really does look like Mr. Darcy.

And I love that you let your kids play with bones!!

Allison @ House of Hepworths said...

Elizabeth Bennett also! I guess we are alike! lol Except Ben doesn't look like Mr Darcy, but your husband sure does! It's all in the hair! :)

Jen said...

I was Elizabeth Bennett too! And again, Chris doesn't look much like Mr.Darcy, although he wishes he could be him...

ecuakim said...

I'm Emma. I know it comes as no surprise to anyone...'cause I'm such a flake!!! Anywho...love the Tyson/Darcy look-a-like contest! Man, you guys should be Darcy and Lizzie for Halloween or something...wow!