Saturday, January 12

Trauma at San Francisco General



I just wanted to poke my head in to say I am loving life right now. I am finishing my trauma/surgery rotation at San Francisco General, there is so much work to be done, and some amazing students to work with. I work 26 hour shifts every 3 days and work till 6 on earlier days, it can be hard to stay awake for the car rides home. But the education is amazing. I have discovered that there is way more crime in San Fran then I thought. I feel bad for jen who has to watch the kids but she has been terrific, (and it is only 2 more weeks) i am going to sleep-- Really happy-Tyson-- P.S my car got broken into and my brand new car radio was stolen, I figure that is the price you pay when you are too cheap to fork out 130 bucks for 1 month of parking at the hospital...at least I get free food.

4 love notes:

Jenny said...

that sucks your car got broken into! that's no good. i bet jen will be happy to have you back in 2 weeks! i've never met anyone who gets so excited about cutting people open and stuff

Tiffany said...

It is awesome that you have found something you love. Some people search their whole lives for that. What are you persuing for your residency? My brother-in-law is finishing up his fourth year and you both had interviews at some of the same schools.
Tiffany

Clint said...

Sounds like your trauma rotation is awesome, I am still plugging away at the VA. Sorry to hear about your car! The kids are huge!!!!

Chelsea said...

Tyson! We are so happy you are loving what you are doing, but we miss seeing you (alert that is..hehe) I hope the next two weeks go smoothly for you (no more car theft)!