Friday, January 18

A day in the life of...

Wake up at 7 am... if they aren't awake yet, I wake them up.


Then we get ready for a walk around the neighborhood.


After our walk, we come in, turn on Baby Einstein, and eat breakfast... oatmeal with fruit.


After breakfast we read books together.



At 9 am it is nap time! They usually sleep until 11 or 11:30!

While the twins are sleeping I ...

Clean up our morning mess...

Do the dishes and eat breakfast...


Puree fruits and veggies for my new cookbook recipes...


Work on my projects, read, and work out while watching LOST on ABC.com.


When the twins wake up, we get dressed for the day and go to the park, and if it is pretty warm we take lunch with us. Sometimes friends come, sometimes we go by ourselves.



After the park, we go home and play.

At 1:30, the twins go down for their second nap. They usually sleep until 3:30!


While the twins are sleeping I ...
Fold the laundry, read, blog, or work on my projects...


When the twins wake up, we run our errands...
(This Target dude yelled at me when I tried to take a picture in the store.. so I took one when I got home...Nazi!)


Then we go home and have our snack...


Play...

Eat dinner around 6...
I think they are hungry!

Put on PJs...


Go to the church for Scrapbook Night/Book Club/ or FHE kits night... (They usually get a bath instead of an outing... it just depends on how much time we have.)


Come home and nurse...


And then go to bed around 7:30...



Good night!

9 love notes:

Jess said...

Love it-Oh my gosh look at Berkleigh's belly in the 'Come home and nurse' picture!! It is so big, she must have nursed well!!! One time I got yelled at for brining a video camera into 7-11, I know what you mean.

Erika said...

I just love this!!! It is so fun to see what you do all day, something wonderful to look forward to and enjoy now as well. I wish Scotty would nap for that long. He naps in 45 minute increments...enough time for me to sneak away, possibly accomplish one thing, and then console him as he wakes up crying because mom isn't laying next to him anymore :-)

Erika said...

ps- can I be a copycat? I love your meg ryan comment above. thats great.

Chelsea said...

Ahhh... The life of a Mother! You are one busy Mama! I don't know how you even get out of the house with twins, you're amazing! This was a fun post!

Clint said...

Clint has one last moment to add on at the last of your day, ... And then Tyson walks in the door at 9:30... Does that sound realistic??? You are one busy girl, I feel brave with one outing a day. You were born to have twins!

Kristyn said...

I wish we made it to the park that often! What fun! A few randome things - love ht blankets the twins have, and love the outfits you put them in, and love your bedspread, love everyhting. Enough materialism. Love the twins, and love how much you pack in for the day. I would never wake a sleeping baby. If I can squeeze in more time, I do! Good for you for getting them everyday.

Jenny said...

do you really take them on a walk and to the park every day? we need to hit the circle next time we get a warm day.

also...you've been bag tagged! i know you're excited.

Tiffany said...

wow, just reading that madethis pregnant mommy tired!

mamaroosh said...

I loved hearing about your day. I only wish I could see you do it. I know I'd learn a ton! You are amazing! And I'm so jealous that you can still play at the park! It was 2 degrees here today:) Seeing the sun is so exciting!