Monday, December 3

O Tahnenbaun, O Tahnenbaun

For FHE we went Christmas Tree shopping. We picked a nice Noble Fir . . . or Douglas Fir. I don't know what it is, but it is really pretty. It isn't bushy, but it isn't a tree... it is a good compromise between the two. We had fun picking it out. We then came home and had peppermint icecream, hot chocolate, wassil, and mad libs. Who can complain about a night like that?
All of us...Look at Berkleigh suck that thumb!
The fam.
Here is the beautiful tree!

9 love notes:

Brianna and Tyson Smith said...

Does this mean we're having a realy tree for christmas!?! Yea! I loved picking out the tree every year! I just put up a tree in my house- I love Christmas!

Jenny said...

it looks like you picked a winner!
we put up our fake $16 tree last night and it was kind of a similar experience...

Chelsea said...

Looks like a beauty! You look so cute in your beanie, I love dressing for the cold weather! Have fun!!!

Jenny said...

its a blog i started to keep track of art lessons i've done with the wrights. i don't know why it shows up on my profile though because it's a private blog

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
liz said...

awesome- where can we get a sideways tree?
jk

Jess said...

How are you guys? We're pretty jealous of the christmas tree, it looks like a beauty too. Our tree was $20 and is probably smaller than Tallon. Oh did I mention that it is fake and the needles still fall off?! Can't wait til you guys get back!
PS are you guys getting random comments again?

Emily said...

the tree looks perfect and so do the kids!! Is tyson holding both of them just for me!! : ) No tree this year, to much baby stuff in the way.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen! This is Cousin Tiff! :)
I just wanted to let you know that you inspired me with your festiveness. When we watched "White Christmas" last Saturday as a family, I insisted on peppermint ice cream for a treat. The tree and garland lights all had to be lit too. I wanted to be super-Christmas-y, because that's how you sounded with your tree-picking fest. I thought, I want to be "Martha-ish" like Jen-ish. I love you!!!!!!