Friday, November 2

Say Hi!!

Berkleigh is now consistently waving to people in the grocery stores, and Merrick melts them with his adorable smile! I used to get stopped all the time when people would ask if B & M were twins, now they stop to talk to them after Berkleigh waves and Merrick smiles. What a team.... its like they discuss how they can get the maximum people to stop us so that mom can't get anything done! :)



This lady at the park yesterday was like, "Oh, that smile is so cute, you need to take a picture of that." So I did, but I thought, "Thanks lady for telling me what to do." :)

9 love notes:

Emily said...

Okay so you are good at just posting a few cute pictures..I can never choose so I put up 30!!I'm sure people are like yah, yah, yah get over your kid, he looks the same in all 30 pic's. And you have two, could you imagine how many I would put up then!! They are to cute! Wait until they learn how to fake cough and stop people that way!! I taught Delaney how..what are aunts for!

JS said...

Merrick does that! It drives me nuts cause I think he is choking, and so I look at him and he is smiling!

Brianna and Tyson Smith said...

His smile reminds me of that baby picture when Tyson has the big rock in his hand. I think he had just hit his head with it. I think it was in your wedding video- it looks just the same!

Chelsea said...

They are so dang cute! I love seeing their little personalities come out! Its the best!

Jenny said...

the seahorse hoodie is so cute on her.

Dana Christensen said...

I LOVE how Merrick has your dimples Jen! Someday I want to meet these babies!...and maybe see you guys too! :)

Kristyn said...

Jen! So your kids are adorable, but everyone has already said that for me. Thanks for the hint on the cooking blog - I've actually always wanted to join one, so this was perfect. Seems like the TV and internet recipes are always a bit ridiculous, so I'm excited to get some "real" home recipes. Thanks for the hookup!

Second, I strolled over to Lisa's blog when I saw her as a contributor, and you can't leave comments. Who does that? I'm sure she has her reasons, but tell her I said hi, and little Lauren is just an absolutely beautiful baby as is Emily. Thanks Jen.

mamaroosh said...

Ahhh...I'm so glad you posted the video of Berkleigh crawling! There's nothing cuter than watching little chuby legs scoot across the floor. That's so funny that they tag team getting smiles from people. Jonah smiles. People are never sure if they should smile at the baby or turn and shuffle away from the kid giving them a dirty look!

Maren B said...

so remember that time i thought berkleigh was a boy and then i went back and looked at your blog and it was really obvious that she's a girl? that was ridiculous--WHO DOES THAT?

On a more relevant note, you're kids are adorable. i salute you for passing on good genes.