Monday, October 8

Laundry Day

So Mondays are usually the laundry day. I use to hate doing the laundry, but I don't mind it so much anymore. It is kinda fun folding little clothes! I left the room for a second, and when I got back I found this....
I don't really know how Berkleigh got in the basket.
So I dumped Merrick into the basket too. We had fun playing with the clean, tide smelling, warm clothes right out from the dryer. I just wish the babies were as clean as the clothes!



7 love notes:

Jess said...

I can smell the fresh laundry from here!

Jenny said...

oh wow. how did she get in the basket? that is talent!

Chelsea said...

I love the warm clothes right out of the dryer! Sometimes I wish I could just crawl in and curl up in them...tell Berkleigh I totally understand!

Amy said...

CUTE!! I wish laundry was that fun at my house! Seriously, how did she get in that basket? I don't think Boston could do that!! I can just see Brother giving her a lift hehe!

Brianna and Tyson Smith said...

I think Berkleigh's expression is the best in the first photo. I'm still scratching my head...wondering how she got in there...

JS said...

Ok... so she got in the basket, and I added a few more clothes once I found her in there, but I really have no idea how she got in there. I hope she didn't hurt her little nose, cause she had to go head first into the basket. She didn't cry though...

One of the wonders of the world...

McGraths said...

Hilarious!