Thursday, October 11

I left my heart....

...in San Francisco! We picked my mom up from the airport. She is staying with my grandma and grandpa for 3 weeks, cause my grandparents are 96, and my grandma has been sick. She is gonna take care of them for awhile. So we picked her up, went to the city for the day, and then headed down to my grandparents house in Santa Cruz. It was fun to be in the city during "non-tourist" season. It is so empty! We love it. I was thinking that we might not be next to such a great place this time next year. That makes me sad to think we might leave this beautiful area... but bring on the adventure!





6 love notes:

Jenny said...

looks like fun! i remember we went into the city last october and it was the best.

Chelsea said...

YES!!! The twins are wearing my favorite hats! I think those are so dang cute! Its good to hear the city is nice now...we are going there tonight. See you at the Pumpkin Festival (we are way too excited!)

Anonymous said...

ahhh I miss SF in the Fall. :( i love the kids in the fruit and veggie hats. Very cute. I know where you should be this time next year... West Jordan. :)

Ashleigh said...

Jen, I like your bangs! :)

ecuakim said...

Love the hats, of course. I haven't been to San Fran since I was a kid. It would be nice to visit sometime since I know so many loved ones who have lived/live there!

The Flying V said...

i serioiusly can't get over how adorable your offspring are!! those little hats are TO DIE FOR!:)like way too cute!
aw it always seems like you guys are having a fun adventure. love you guys <3
kenz