Wednesday, September 26

Make Over

So I changed the blog up just a tad... as you can tell, you observant people you! In the process of changing things up I lost the great poll for the oscar award winning video. I thought that might happen, so I wrote down the scores...

Mer Bear 8
B-Leigh 8
Al 3
Boo 2

If you haven't voted and want to, leave your vote in the comments of this post or the one below. There will be a winner.... make sure your favorite has all votes needed. You can vote for more than one, or vote for the same one numerous times. (Come on... like American Idol or Dancing with the Stars)

4 love notes:

Chris said...

okay how do you change the background like that? i've been trying to figure it out ever since we got our mac

Chris said...

oops this is jenny. i must still be logged in as chris

JS said...

Yea! You got a Mac!

Pat Carver said...

Thanks a lot! Now I've got Chel telling me that our site needs a makover! sheesh.. MISS YOU GUYS