Thursday, August 30

Photo Phriday strikes back...

Sitting pretty... and handsome.
Don't you wish you could get this comfortable?
Playing peacefully together. It will be different when they want each other's toys.
This is what happens when mom is trying to put my brother to sleep. I have to fall asleep on the floor.
Our little berries.
Tyson teaching the twins the "force" behind skating.
Bow before me...
The answer is "YES, I am always this cute."
Doesn't Merrick look like Ruben on Ocean's 11, 12, and 13?
See the similarities?

4 love notes:

Chelsea said...

I love the one of Tyson teaching them how to skate! They are getting so big! We miss you guys!

Megan said...

I love them all!

Allison @ House of Hepworths said...

They are so cute!!! I'm still trying to wrap my brain around you having twins!!! I love the one of Oceans 11. lol

Jenny said...

i watched the tyson skateboarding videos on your family blog- so awesome!