Thursday, August 23

A couple fairies were born...

"When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies. " - Peter Pan



I about died the first time I heard Merrick laugh. Then I realized I spent many hours making funny faces and doing funny things to try and get him to laugh again. It is heavenly!

Berkleigh has a cute little laugh too. She has a very raspy little voice, and her laugh is quite cute, but we can't get her to laugh on film because there is a silver gadget with a red light to occupy her attention instead of the crazy lady making funny faces and sounds.

I love being a mom!

6 love notes:

Brianna and Tyson Smith said...

Oh my goodness! That is soo cute. I listened to the video while in the library at school. The sound was up really loud and the guy in front of me said, "Oh how cute!" Your babies are getting world wide attention!

Jenny said...

cute! i love the 2nd video; he is such a happy little guy

Chelsea said...

That is so stinkin' cute! I just love that little man! He kills me...I almost burst into laughter watching him in Sunday School...He's gonna get me into trouble!

Jules said...

This is so cute! I love baby laughs! I am so glad you commented on my blog and that I could come over and see all your cute pictures, Jen! We are in Austin and I am just home with our boys and finishing my degree through Penn State. Jim does marketing for a network design company. I am happy to see you guys are doing so well and have such cute babies!! (Congrats!) Love the blogs so that we can keep in touch!!

-Julie Ritter (Evans!)

jackie e said...

Cute cute cute. lately i've been super addicted to blog and everything blog. anyway, what part of n. cal do you live in? we live in the hottest part of LA imagineable. It's nice to go to the beach whenever we can't take the heat.

Megan said...

I love the Peter Pan quote and I love laughter. My favorite part of the video is the shower running in the background and the part when Jen pulls Merrick's face toward her with a "Merrick". It is all so real. I love that. It just made me feel like I was right there with you. Jen, you are a great Mom!